Why Klox Business Solutions?
Klox Limited t/a Klox Business Solutions – a Christchurch-based company providing clients with tried-and-trusted, effective solutions in the areas of administration, bookkeeping, cash-flow management, health and safety documentation, following up on quotes and financial reporting.
Our focus is primarily on tradespeople where our expertise and experience is most applicable, due to the fact that Linda was raised in a family of tradespeople. Linda have an appreciation of their skill set, and frustration at not being able to focus on their core capabilities because they have to manage the business side of their company as well.
Business owners faced with running their business as well as managing their paperwork benefit most from our online services. Our systems and procedures are totally online-friendly and adaptable to any small to medium business enterprise.
Business owners with limited administrative resources find our services most useful because they are accurate, reliable and cost-effective.
We strive to become part of our clients’ businesses by adding value and working alongside their preferred accountants. We get great satisfaction from clients whose businesses grow and flourish as a result of the systems and solutions we develop according to their individual needs and requirements.
What sets us apart?
We strive to add value to our clients through
- An understanding of the vital importance of turnover versus profitability, gained first-hand in a previously-owned engineering business, as well as the ramifications of not being made aware in time of its importance to business survival;
- A focus on enabling clients to understand/implement basic bookkeeping and business processes through ongoing knowledge transfer;
- We provide training in the full use of your accounting software package across all devices including desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets;
- Provision of meaningful reporting and in-depth explanation of the content and its purpose;
- Compliance work is comprehensively programmed, negating the necessity for clients to be up-to-date with IRD rules and requirements;
- We strive to develop a paper-free environment for our clients by using software that is user-friendly, disaster-proof and endorsed by the IRD.
If you think your business can benefit from our expertise and experience, please contact us. We look forward to discussing your business needs and requirements with you.
Contact Linda on 021 02750930 or email@example.com
Our reputation has been built on our integrity, attention to detail, accuracy and use of efficient proven technology. We are known for our helpful and friendly client service.
Bookkeeping Community Contributor of the Year 2017 - awarded by NZ Bookkeepers Association Incorporate