As we are accredited with Regional Business Partners. Your business may be eligible for partial funding for any of these services.
Customised Strategic/Business Planning
From $2,000 + GST (once-off payment)
Our customised strategic/business planning sessions include:
- Developing a Business Plan
- Reviewing and setting the direction of the business
- Eliminating procrastination
- Identifying common goals
- Identifying and prioritising key goals and creating strategies to achieve them
- Setting timeframes for achieving goals
- Dividing goals into short & long term
- Devising a tool to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
- Developing a template to review actual performance against targets
- Creating a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
- Setting individual goals/targets for team members
Do you know where you are heading with your business in the next 90 days to 5 Years?
At Klox Business Solutions we have seen more success with those businesses that work with a plan.
Customised Quarterly Review
From $525 + GST per quarter
This requires a 12-month commitment, for your business to see the full advantage.
- Accountability and support from your business coach
- Increase cash flow and profitability
- Process development to report actual results against budget
- Gain an understanding of key drivers
- Improve leadership
- Ensuring your Business Plan is a dynamic document
- Where required, align Directors in terms of prioritising the importance of projects
- Access to the collective wisdom of our accountants, systems and services
At Klox Business Solutions each quarter we will review your business's past 90 days' goals, set the next 90 days' goals and together with you put in place practical action steps to achieve these goals.
Customised Monthly Coaching
From $350 + GST per month
Our packages include:
- Implementing a Strategic or Succession Plan
- Accountability and support from the coach
- Determine a process to report actual results against budget
- Gain an understanding of key drivers in your business
- Identify/Resolve burning issues
- Improve leadership
- Identify ways of overcoming challenges in the business
- If applicable, align Directors to prioritise important projects
- Access the collective wisdom of our accountants, systems and services
At Klox Business Solutions we want to be part of your team to ensure you reach your personal and business dreams.
Customised Organisational Review
From $4,000 + GST (once-off payment)
A clear Organisation Chart visually defines departments, functions, roles and responsibilities. This will make your business more sustainable, scalable and ultimately saleable.
The Course includes:
- 5 Fundamentals of developing an Organisation Chart
- 4 key principles when developing or modifying your Organisation Chart
- Structured process for creating an Organisation Chart
- Utilising our Organisation Chart template
- Practical assistance to develop your first draft.
This service is delivered in two 4-hour sessions or four 2-hour sessions.
At Klox Business Solutions we often see business owners that feel overwhelmed benefit greatly from the structure of an organisational review.
Prevention and Response Planning
From $2,500 + GST (once-off payment)
The impacts of Covid-19 on health and business are evolving fast. Currently, we are prioritising helping our clients.
Every business must have a plan for dealing with the fallout from this pandemic. Please note that one of the things that you can show as an 'active step' when you applied for the wage subsidy, is a business continuity plan.
A plan will give you peace of mind and clarity for decision-making for the future of your business, and ensure you access Government support entitlements and maximise opportunities to preserve your cash flow and profitability. In the worst-case scenario, we want you to have certainty about whether your business can continue and plan around that.
We’ve created some practical content to help you build your Business Continuity Plan and have three ways we can help you using our content:
- We can set aside 4 hours to create your Business Continuity Plan online with you
- We can send you our templates and you can draft the plan before meeting with us online for 90-minutes to finalise it
- We can send you the templates and you can create the plan yourself
Doing nothing here is simply not an option, we will be contacting you to outline these options in more detail. If you want to get started straight away, please let us know.
We have made templates available for you that you can find here Documents
In the meantime, please understand that we work from home with no disruption to the service we provide. Our accounting software is cloud-based (we can use it via the internet), and we are available via email and mobile. So, contact us if you need our help.
Lastly, now is the time to prioritise your mental health. As they say, put your own oxygen mask on before assisting others. If the situation is affecting you, consider blocking out social media or things that may worsen anxiety, but whatever you do, please stay in touch with us - so that together we set a plan to help you in these difficult times.
Xero Assistance Programme
If you’re a Xero customer on a starter, standard or premium plan, you can access their Xero Assistance Programme. This allows you and your team to access free and confidential counselling and support, either face-to-face, online or over the phone.
Find out more on the Xero website
Please feel free to share this email and/or resources with anyone that you feel might benefit.
Stay safe and best regards,
Customised Business Recovery Planning
From $2,500 + GST (once-off payment)
A customised Business Recovery Plan will allow you to:
- Combine your expertise with ours to make the best possible plan at this critical time
- Understand the full impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on your business
- Identify risks and the strategies available to mitigate these risks
- Identify areas to reduce personal spending to minimise the pressure on your business to provide income
- Analyse your budget and cash flow and set realistic targets to maximise cash flow and profitability
- Gain certainty about your new minimum viable sales level
- Understand government support entitlements and new finance needed to strengthen your position
- Establish a plan that maximises opportunities and addresses your most critical challenges
- Identify goals for each of your departments to maximise efficiency and outcomes
- Prioritise key goals and opportunities to maximise your recovery
- Set timeframes and accountability for achieving goals
- Give your business the best chance of recovery
- Develop a framework from which to monitor and measure your business recovery
At Klox Business Solutions we believe the sooner you develop a plan, the sooner your business can start to recover. We are a Bookkeeping and Business Recovery Specialist.
Call Linda now on 021 027 50930 to discuss this service.
Cash Flow Management
From $750 + GST (once-off payment)
Cash flow management is designed for business owners to gain an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making.
We will teach you how to set cash flow targets and regularly monitor your actual cash flow against your forecast, which will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
We will help you prepare a cash flow forecast and this includes one-hour cash flow forecast review meeting to discuss and finalise the forecast.
Core Values Development
From $1750 + GST (once-off payment)
A clear set of core values is the foundation for great business culture and will make leading and managing a team, and client expectations a lot easier.
Before the meeting, you will complete pre-work to get thinking about your values and vision for the business so that you are prepared to gain maximum benefit from the session.
You’ll then participate in a 3-4 hour facilitated session guiding you through a process to create up to five core values with definitions. These will underpin the expectations of behaviour within your organisation.
You’ll also learn how to maximise the effectiveness of your core values and ensure the team lives by them.